The ‘Get Ready to Apply’ sessions have a simple aim: to make connections and to empower people to consider applying for an apprenticeship at Calderdale. We talk through the posts on offer, using plain English to help people understand the role requirements. We talk about what work life is really like in the Local Authority, and that if successful they will be coming into a supportive learning environment, with flexible working and great colleagues. Whether the opportunity leads to a permanent position in the Local Authority or serves as a career progression step, we talk about the clear benefits of completing an apprenticeship with us.
We have a couple of posts available:
- Apprentice Community Care Charges Officer
- Apprentice Care Charging Assessment Officer
- Apprentice Female Housing Assistant (Women’s Refuse)
- Apprentice IT Officer (Service Desk)
Drop in sessions are taking place at Queen’s Road Neighbourhood Centre, Queen’s Road Halifax HX1 4NE
- Wednesday 10th October 10am to 12pm
- Tuesday 16th October 2pm and 4pm
Staff will be available to discuss all posts and help you apply.