Looking for the chance to improve the lives of children and families in Calderdale?
Then this is how you could do it . . .
SENIOR EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
(With Early Years Professional Status)
Little Gems Preschool
Term time only +2 weeks
37.5 hours per week
£19,890 per annum (pro rata for term time only)
Upper and Central Calderdale Children’s Centres are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, committed to supporting vulnerable families.
Working directly with parents, carers and children you will be the key person for a number of children supporting them in reaching their full learning potential.
You will need:
- Early Years Professional Status
- Recent practical working knowledge of EYFS to include Statutory EYFS welfare requirements and tracking the development and progress of children
- Experience of providing high quality childcare in a day care setting
- Excellent understanding of the developmental needs of babies and young children
- Experience of partnership working with parents and carers
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Monday 21st March 2016
Interviews are to be held on week commencing 4th April 2016
For an informal discussion regarding the above posts please contact Amanda Cryer on 01422 347388
For an application form, please contact Bridget Blayney-Simpson on 01422 399504 or email email@example.com
Please note that CVs are not accepted as a form of application, only applications completed in full will be considered.