Looking for the chance to improve the lives of children and families in Calderdale?
Then this is how you could do it . . .
1 x EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER: 37.5 hours per week (term time only +2 weeks)
1 x DCATCH EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER: 21 hours per week (term time only)
Flexibility for additional hours when needed is essential
Based at Jubilee Children’s Centre
Salary dependant on experience and qualifications:
Level 2 £16,130.81 per annum (Pro rata for part time and term time only)
Level 3 £17,088.89 per annum (Pro rata for part time and term time only)
Upper and Central Calderdale Children’s Centres are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member.
Working directly with parents, carers and children you will be the key person for a number of children supporting them in reaching their full learning potential.
In your application and at interview (if successful) you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified post will need a level 2 or above qualification in Childcare
- Unqualified post will need at least 2 years’ experience of working in an early years setting
- Knowledge and experience of working with children who have additional needs
- Recent practical working knowledge of EYFS to include Statutory EYFS welfare requirements and tracking the development and progress of children
- Experience of providing high quality childcare in a day care setting
- Excellent understanding of the developmental needs of babies and young children
- Experience of partnership working with parents and carers
Due to the nature of DCATCH funding, this position will be reviewed on a termly basis.
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 23rd March 2016
Interviews will take place on 5th and 6th April 2016
For an informal discussion regarding the above posts please contact
Heather Gibson on 01422 362120
For an application form, please contact Bridget Blayney-Simpson on 01422 399504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CVs are not accepted as a form of application.