Starting on Monday 14th September 2015 from 1pm-3pm @ Brighouse Library
Well Aware is a recovery course developed and delivered by workers and volunteers with lived experience of mental distress and uses a peer support model.
The course will help participants identify, challenge and change unhelpful thinking, learn new coping strategies, improve resilience, and regain control of their life as well as improving general wellbeing.
All sessions will be held in a safe, non-judgemental and confidential space.
In the six weeks we will look at a range of topics including:-
- What recovery means to me
- Understanding beliefs and values
- Reflecting and identifying strengths and key learning points
- Exploring emotions, beliefs and thoughts
- The locus of control and practical strategies
- Using reflection as a tool to develop self awareness and understanding
Anyone wishing to come on the course should contact Recovery and Support Team at Healthy Minds to arrange for an informal chat.
Attendance on the course is free.
Contact 01422 345154 and ask for Nicola or Kath.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Kath@healthymindscalderdale.co.uk
or you can register your interest on our website: www.healthymindscalderdale.co.uk