Looking for the chance to improve the lives of children and families in Calderdale?
Engagement & Marketing Co-ordinator
25 hours per week
£18,000 per annum (pro rata 25 hours – £12,000)
Upper and Central Calderdale Children’s Centres are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, committed to engaging with families from the local community.
To develop, establish and continually improve community engagement, marketing and communications
You will need:
- To be passionate and knowledgeable about social media and digital marketing
- Ability to design and create marketing collateral
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to lead on marketing events, planning and organising
- A positive approach to the service and establish image and brands
- Demonstrate an ability to work within a diverse multi-cultural community
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th September 2015 at 17:00
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Andrea Briggs on 01422 399486
For an application form, please contact Bridget Blayney-Simpson on 01422 399504 or email email@example.com