Looking for the chance to improve the lives of children and families in Calderdale?
Bilingual Breastfeeding Peer Support Co-ordinator
25 hours per week, £15,348.71 per annum (pro rata 25 hours – £10,232.47)
Upper and Central Calderdale Children’s Centres are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, committed to supporting breastfeeding mum’s from the local community.
To plan and implement Breastfeeding Peer Support for the community within the service area
You will need:
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Ability to support training
- Ability to offer support and information in a respectful manner
- An understanding of the principles of volunteering and community work
- The ability to communicate effectively in English, Urdu and Punjabi
- Demonstrate an ability to work within a diverse multi-cultural community
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th September 2015 at 17:00
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact
Caren Parkinson on 01422 399486
For an application form, please contact Bridget Blayney-Simpson on 01422 399504 or email email@example.com