Heath Stroke Club Care Services
Casual Carers – hours as and when required
£7.52 per hour (£7.75 if in possession of NVQ2 or above)
We require Casual Carers to assist in delivering a range of person-centred services for people with physical disabilities. You will be required to support service users with their physical, emotional, social and psychological needs as identified in individual care plans. You would also be required to drive and escort service users in company vehicles. This could be within our day centre or out and about on one to one support sessions
Ideal Candidates will need:
- Experience of caring for and supporting people with physical disabilities
- Able to work independently and in accordance with organisation policies and procedures
- At least two years driving experience with a full driving licence
- A good understanding of the needs of adults with a disability.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
For an application pack please contact Debbie or Louise on 01422 330320