CFFC are going to be providing up to three years funding for projects which work to improve outcomes for communities affected by the three key issues identified via Vital Signs as those most key to improve the lives of people in Calderdale.
The three areas are:
- Community Cohesion
- Poverty and Deprivation
Three years funding will be available of up to £20,000 per year, dependent on achievement of outcomes assessed on an annual basis.
Applications will be made via a three stage tendering process as follows:
- The first stage being a maximum 3 sides of A4 (plus budget) Expression of Interest (EOI) – deadline 9.00am 19th July 2016.
- The Expression of Interest will be reviewed by the Strategic Grants panel.
- A number of these will be invited to complete a full; online application form by the deadline – 9th September 2016.
- The online application will be scored and applicants invited to present their project to the Strategic Grants Panel on either the 12th or 13th September 2016..
- The panel will decide which projects will be funded.
Deadline for Expression Of Interest 9.00am 19th July.
Please see CFFC website for further information http://www.cffc.co.uk/portfolio/vital-signs-funding/
For any questions, concerns or queries please contact Elsa Ward, on 01422 438739, email email@example.com