Senior Family Support Manager with Sure Start Childrens Centre, North Halifax.
NHP 40-41 Pay Band, £39,000-£39,500 per annum
37 hours per week
- An inspirational Senior Manager with a record of successful service delivery
- Able to provide strategic and operational leadership to staff
- A qualified Social Worker
- Registered with HCPC
North Halifax Partnership are a not for profit social enterprise. We hold a contract to manage Children’s Centres in Calderdale, West Yorkshire and are seeking to appoint an inspirational Senior Family Support Manager to:
- Improve outcomes for children and families by leading and managing the development of integrated, multi-agency services for children and families
- Be safeguarding lead across all the NHP teams
- To ensure performance management systems are in place to measure outcomes against the agreed performance indicators and business plan targets
For an application pack and further details please visit our website www.surestartchildrenscentresnhp.org.uk
If you have any problems please contact our Core Services team on 01422 251090.
If you would like more information about this vacany please contact Tina Burke on 01422 251090
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 22 April 2016
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 17 May 2016
North Halifax Partnership LTD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to the nature of this post you will be required to undertake a DBS Check.