Looking for the chance to improve the lives of children and families in Calderdale?
Then this is how you could do it . . .
MOBILE CLEANER – £8.25 per hour 10 hours per week
6:00am – 8:00am Monday to Friday based at New Children’s Centre, Sowerby Bridge
Upper and Central Calderdale Children’s Centres are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member to assist in the maintenance of the buildings including ensuring an acceptable standard of cleanliness and tidiness and providing domestic assistance as required.
You will need:
- Previous domestic experience
- The ability to work on your own initiative and in an unsupervised capacity
- To be responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment and the reporting of defects
- To understand stock control and the ordering of new cleaning products when needed
- Ability to work from different Children Centres
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to satisfactory references from the last 3 years of employment and an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 31st March 2016 5:00pm
For an informal discussion regarding the above posts please contact Jill Trujillo on 01422 835614
For an application form, please contact Bridget Blayney-Simpson on 01422 399504 or email email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept CVs as a form of application.