MOBILE CLEANER – £7.85 per hour – 8.45 hours per week
6pm – 7.45pm Monday to Friday initially based at Jubilee Children’s Centre, Halifax
Upper and Central Calderdale Children’s Centres are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member to assist in the maintenance of the buildings including ensuring an acceptable standard of cleanliness and tidiness and providing domestic assistance as required.
You will need:
- Previous domestic experience
- The ability to work on your own initiative and in an unsupervised capacity
- To be responsible for the care and maintenance of equipment and the reporting of defects
- To understand stock control and the ordering of new cleaning products when needed
- Ability to work from different Children Centres
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to satisfactory references from the last 3 years of employment and an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Monday 23rd November at 5:00pm
For an informal discussion regarding the above posts please contact Rachael Atkinson on 01422 342552
For an application form, please contact Bridget Blayney-Simpson on 01422 399504 or email email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept CVs as a form of application.