Looking for the chance to improve the lives of children and families in Calderdale?
37.5 hours per week (full time), £15,795.29 per annum based at Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre
Upper and Central Calderdale Children’s Centres are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, committed to supporting vulnerable families from the local community.
To support the Finance and HR Manager in the administration of a range of finance procedures.
You will need:
- Experience working with budgets and finance
- Experience of working in an office environment
- GCSE or equivalent standard in Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Email
- To work as a team to improve financial activities in line with business plans
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th September 2015 by 5pm
For an informal discussion regarding the above posts please contact Dorothy Shepherd on 01422 399471
For an application form, please contact Bridget Blayney-Simpson on 01422 399504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org