Just a quick reminder…
Boothtown Ward Forum and Police & Communities Together (PACT) meeting
Ward Forums are for people in Calderdale to get involved in what happens in your local area and discuss what is important to you. By working together we can talk about local issues and plan for the future. The meetings are a great place to meet your local councillors, Calderdale Council staff, police and other services we work with. The evenings start with refreshments and a chance to network and chat informally.
Tuesday 20th March, 7.00pm start with refreshments and signing in from 6.30pm. Boothtown Methodist Church, Beverley Place, Halifax
Up for discussion:
- Ward overview – Councillor Update
- Police Update – Set your local priorities
- Calderdale Libraries Review – Guest Speaker
- Tiger Buses – Guest Speaker
- CMBC Loft & Attic insulation – Guest Speaker
- Open Forum (Questions, Comments and suggestions)
For information on ward forums click here
Remember if you cannot get to a ward forum but would like to raise an issue, suggestion or comment on the area you live in ring the Halifax central ward forum team on 01422 365948 or email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there.
Your next round of Halifax Central Ward Forum & PACT meetings are taking place in December:
- Sowerby Bridge: Monday 4th December, 7pm start, with signing in from 6.30pm at St Paul’s Methodist Church, Tower Hill, Sowerby Bridge
- Boothtown: Tuesday 5th December, 7pm start, with signing in from 6.30pm at Boothtown Methodist Church, Beverley Place, Boothtown
- Skircoat: Wednesday 6th December, 7pm start with signing in from 6.30pm at Heath United Reform Church, Free School Lane, Skircoat
- Siddal Wednesday 13th December, 7pm start with signing in from 6.30pm. St Marks Church, Whitegate Road, Siddal
- Park: TBC
Ward Forums are for anyone living or working in Calderdale, to get involved in what happens in their local area and discuss what is important to you. By working together we can talk about local issues and plan for the future. The meetings are a great place to meet your local councillors, Calderdale Council staff, police and other services we work with. The evenings start with refreshments and a chance to network and chat informally.
Bankfield Museum is opening a new gallery and the first exhibition will be looking at the past, present and future of Akroydon. This exhibition is in collaboration with the Halifax Photographic Society who will be capturing the ‘Present’ element in photographs.
The exhibition opens on the 7th October 2017 and more details are available on Calderdale Museums website http://www.calderdale.gov.uk/museums
The Halifax Photographic Society would like to hear from people who now live, or have lived in Akroydon. They would like to arrange a time to meet, photograph you, and hear your stories about living in the area.
There will be an informal gathering on Tuesday 19th September, 6 p.m in
The Square, Akroydon (whatever the weather) where the Halifax Photographic Society will photograph you and images of you may be included in the exhibition.
If you are interested, please come along and share this with other residents.
If you can’t get there but would like to know more or be involved contact the Halifax Photographic Society via the website http://www.halifaxphotographicsociety.co.uk/