Have you run out of ways to entertain yourself and the kids? Here’s a few things to try to keep you busy.
- Go for a walk, keep it local but try a different area, and remember it doesn’t have to be in the countryside, if its an urban walk look at the buildings you might just spot something interesting.
- Try out a new form of exercise, there are so many online classes now you could do something different every day.
- Start a new hobby, or learn a new language, get practising your French and German with the kids
- Read that book you’ve always been meaning to read, or watch a TV series you’ve missed in the past.
- Take a virtual tour of the UK’s top tourist attractions.
- Plan your next holiday even if its just a fantasy vacation.
- Play one of those family games that’s gathering dust in the cupboard.
Remember keeping your body, and your mind active are great ways to alleviate the stress and anxiety of lockdown and are the good way to maintain good mental health.