As winter is drawing near and further lockdown restrictions are being introduced across the U.K., we at the Great Get Together are thinking about what we can do to help people with the challenges they are facing. In particular, we know that loneliness and social isolation currently pose a real challenge. In the months ahead, we want to do all we can to support you in staying connected.
For our support to be most impactful, we need to hear from you! We simply want to know how you and your community are doing. Therefore, you are warmly invited to take part in our first ever virtual focus group. Participating will give you the chance to directly impact the Great Winter Get Together campaign. It is so important to us that you are involved in our planning.
When: 7 – 8pm on October 27th
What to expect from a virtual focus group:
- The event is online and text based (you can join in pajamas on the couch: no need for audio or video)
- Participation is completely anonymous
- You can access the session from a mobile device, laptop, or a tablet
- No need to download anything special
- We will send you the link 24 hours before the session
This invite is for anyone to take part. Click the link below to sign up and lend your voice to our campaign.
Can’t wait to hear from you.
All the best,
Jo and the Great Get Together Campaigns Team