Small grants of £150 are available for applications from June 2020 to April 2021. The grants are to support community led food growing, cooking and sharing activity and Get Togethers.
Applications which have a focus on one or more of the following are welcomed:
- Food activity that has potential to be long term and become a normal and regular activity your community just does
- Food based activity that is community led and created together with the people and communities who will benefit
- Food activity which includes people and groups from disadvantaged and diverse communities
- Activity that brings people, households, streets, neighbourhoods & communities together through food
- Food activity which tackles or reduces experience of loneliness or social isolation for younger and older people in your community
- Food activity which encourages people to have a more positive attitude to ageing and/or people from backgrounds different to their own
- Online and virtual ways to meaningfully Get Together through good food, cooking, growing or sharing
Please see the website for further information and to download the application form.