Reap your own harvest by growing food on unused Council Land

It’s not too late to start growing your own produce. Did you know that you can join up with colleagues, friends and neighbours and grow food on unused Council land by taking out a Community Growing Licence. You can find out more about the licence and how it works and who to contact here.

Pollination Street.jpg