Senior Family Support Manager
NHP 40-41 Pay Band, £33,730-£34,162 per annum, 32 hours per week over 4 consecutive days
- An inspirational Senior Manager with a record of successful service delivery
- Able to provide strategic and operational leadership to staff
- A qualified Social Worker
- Registered with HCPC
Do you have…..
- A recognised management qualification (level 5 or above) or a willingness to work towards this
North Halifax Partnership are a not for profit social enterprise. We hold a contract to manage Children’s Centres in Calderdale, West Yorkshire and are seeking to appoint an inspirational Senior Family Support Manager to:
- Improve outcomes for children and families by leading and managing the development of integrated, multi-agency services for children and families
- Be safeguarding lead across all the NHP teams
- To ensure performance management systems are in place to measure outcomes against the agreed performance indicators and business plan targets
For an application pack and further details please visit our website www.surestartchildrenscentresnhp.org.uk
If you have any problems please contact our Core Services team on 01422 251090.
If you would like more information about this vacancy please contact Tina Burke on 01422 251090.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 1 July 2016
Interviews will be held on Thursday 21st July 2016
Please note this is a re-advertisement with revised criteria.
North Halifax Partnership LTD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to the nature of this post you will be required to undertake a DBS Check.