COMMUNITY EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONERS
1 x 37.5 hours per week (term time only 39 weeks)
1 x 22 hours per week (part time 52 weeks) based in the Halifax and Upper Valley area
£14,648.46 per annum (pro rata for term time only)
£10, 025.48 per annum (pro rata 22 hours per week)
Upper and Central Calderdale Children’s Centres are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, committed to supporting families. The positions will be community based, leading on parent and child groups and providing crèches to support parents study in the community, but will also cover in day care where required.
Working directly with parents, carers and children you will be the key person for a number of children supporting them in reaching their full learning potential.
You will need:
- A Level 3 or equivalent qualification in childcare
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in an early years setting
- To support the children’s learning, having full regard for their individual social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs
- To help promote and maintain a warm, welcoming, safe and attractive environment for the children within the setting
- To provide high quality integrated care and education for young children
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and how to plan to meet individual needs
For an informal discussion regarding the above posts please contact June Davidson on 01422 252022For an application form, please contact Bridget Blayney-Simpson on 01422 399504 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease note that CVs are not accepted as a form of application.
The closing date for applications is Monday 20th June 2016 at 5:00pm.
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to satisfactory references for the past 3 years of employment and an enhanced DBS check.