Children’s Centre Manager
NHP 38 – 41 Pay Band £38,000 – 39,500 per annum 37 hours per week
- an inspirational senior manager with a record of successful service delivery
- able to provide strategic and operational leadership to over 50 staff in 2 of our largest Children’s Centres with full day care on site across 2 different locations in North East Halifax
- competent in financial management and service planning
North Halifax Partnership are a not for profit social enterprise. We hold a contract to manage 8 Children’s Centres in Calderdale, West Yorkshire and are seeking to appoint an inspirational Children’s Centre Manager to:
- Improve outcomes for children and families by leading and managing the development of integrated, multi-agency services for children and families
- Lead and drive forward a commitment to deliver quality day care provision in designated Children’s Centres
- Support the ongoing delivery of the commissioned Children’s Centre contract.
- Manage a budget to support the work of the Children’s Centres and other lead areas of work
- Ensure that Sure Start Children’s Centres achieve a positive outcome under OFSTED inspection and other regulatory frameworks.
For an application and further details visit our website www.surestartchildrenscentresnhp.org.uk
For more information about this vacancy please telephone Tina Burke on 01422 251090
There are a number of other positions available at this time including some other senior positions. Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 13 November 2015. Interviews will be held on Thursday 3 December 2015 and Friday 4 December 2015