Our family friendly event brings together everything that is great about being pregnant & raising a young family in Calderdale & Huddersfield.
There’s the opportunity to shop, and support local businesses, attend talks, get involved with demonstrations and meet a fantastic range of local providers who support parents right from pregnancy through to pre-school.
So whether you want to find out about pregnancy or baby massage classes, weaning or try out a toddler activity we have everything under one roof.
It’s FREE – we don’t charge an entrance fee for our visitors to attend. We do ask our visitors to pre-register before the event.
• 150 lucky visitors get one of our reusable goody bags.
• Refreshments available
• Show guide for all visitor with floor plan, listings and discounts
• Children’s activities
• Free demonstrations and talks to attend
• A raffle, with all proceeds donated to Forget Me Not Children’s Hospice
• We look forward to seeing you there!
Every adult in your party / family needs a ticket. Children and babies do not need tickets. Book your ticket at