Looking for the chance to improve the lives of children and families in Calderdale?
Then this is how you could do it . . .
FINANCE OFFICER – 25 hours per week (£15,795.29 per annum, pro rata to 25 hours per week, i.e. £10,530.19) at Jubilee Children’s Centre
Halifax Opportunities Trust has recently been awarded a contract to deliver Children’s Centre Services in Central Halifax and Calderdale’s Upper Valley.
As a result, we are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, who is well organised to support in the provision of an efficient and effective finance service.
You will carry out general financial duties including the recording of financial transactions and payment/recharging of invoices.
You will need:
- Experience working with budgets and finance
- GCSE or equivalent standard in Maths and English at Grade C or above
- NVQ Level 2 or above in accounting
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Email
- Experience of working in a variety of settings within the community
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 29 July 2014, 12 noon
For an informal discussion regarding the above posts please contact Dot Shepherd on 01422 342552
For an application form, please contact Claire Johnson on 01422 342552 or firstname.lastname@example.org