Then this is how you could do it . . .
SENIOR EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER IN DAY CARE – £19,890 per annum at New Road Children’s Centre, Sowerby Bridge.
Halifax Opportunities Trust has recently been awarded a contract to deliver Children’s Centre Services in Central Halifax and Calderdale’s Upper Valley.
As a result, we are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, committed to supporting vulnerable and isolated families from the local community.
Working directly with parents, carers and children you will support the management and development of the day care provision.
You will need:
- Early Years Professional Status
- A Level 3 or above qualification in childcare
- Recent practical working knowledge of EYFS to include Statutory EYFS welfare requirements and tracking the development and progress of children
- Experience of providing high quality childcare in a day care setting
- Excellent understanding of the developmental needs of babies and young children
- Experience of partnership working with parents and carers
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date is Friday 20 June 2014 at 5pm.
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Jill Trujillo on 01422 835614
For an application form, please contact Claire Johnson on 01422 342552 or firstname.lastname@example.org