We’d like to introduce Sector Support Calderdale, the new infrastructure support provider for the not for profit sector in Calderdale from the 1st April, 2013.
We are really pleased to be offering an exciting sector development programme over the next 2 years and look forward to working proactively with the borough’s groups and organisations in supporting their needs.
Our approach is to be accessible to all groups, regardless of their size and delivery, with an outreach presence in Calderdale’s communities. Throughout April and May we will be contacting as many of you as we can to introduce ourselves and further explain how we can offer support.
As a broad overview, from April we will be offering:
- Organisational needs assessments to ensure the services we provide are right for you
- Attendance at events and organising themed events around Calderdale
- Outreach advice surgeries
- A programme of future training workshops tailored to your needs assessments
- One to one advice, at a venue accessible to you
- Support for managing volunteers
- Safeguarding advice and support
- Funding advice
- Support around Community Asset Transfer
This is not an exhaustive list, just a flavour of what we aim to deliver. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to find out more
The Sector Support Calderdale team is based at:
1st Floor, Friends meeting House, Clare Road, Halifax, HX1 2HX
Telephone 01422 345174 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org