Publication Stage Regulation 16
Park Ward Neighbourhood Forum has prepared a Neighbourhood Development Plan (PWNP). The Plan sets out a vision for the future of the area and planning policies which will form part of the development plan used to determine planning applications locally. In accordance with Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012 (as amended), the Park Ward Neighbourhood Plan and associated documents will go out to consultation for 6 weeks inviting representations on the draft submission plan, basic conditions statement, and consultation statement.
The consultation runs from 10am on Thursday 10th February 2022 until 5pm on Thursday 24th March 2022.
Comments on the plan and its supporting documents can be made as follows:
- ONLINE FORM– www.calderdale.gov.uk/neighbourhoodplanning (or link to form)
- BY EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR BY POST to Spatial Planning, Planning, Calderdale Council, Mulcture House, HALIFAX, HX1 1SP
All comments must be from identifiable persons, businesses, or stakeholders. Anonymous comments will not be accepted
Copies of the Park Ward Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents are available to view on the Calderdale Council’s website: www.calderdale.gov.uk/neighbourhoodplanning and hard copies are available at the following Libraries and premises during their normal opening times:
- Halifax Central Library and Archives, Square Road, Halifax, HX1 1QG
Monday 10:00 to 18.30, Tuesday 10:00 to 17:30, Wednesday 10:00 to 17:30, Thursday 10:00 to 18:30, Friday 10:00 to 17:30, Saturday 10:00 to 16:00
- King Cross Library, 151 Haugh Shaw Road, Halifax, HX1 3BG
Monday 10:00 to 17:00, Tuesday 10:00 to 18:30, Thursday 10:00 to 18:30, Friday 10:00 to 17:00, Saturday 10:00 to 16:00
- Elsie Whitely Innovation Centre, Hopwood Lane, Halifax, HX1 5ER, Monday to Friday 07:00 to 19:00
- The Hanson Lane Enterprise Centre, Hanson Lane, Halifax, HX1 5PG, Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
All comments MUST be from identifiable persons, businesses or stakeholders. Anonymous comments will not be accepted. Any representations may include a request to be notified regarding the Council’s decision to ‘make’ the submitted neighbourhood development plan for Park Ward. Please note that any other personal information provided will be processed by Calderdale Council in line the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations. Completion of this form/sharing your information with us constitutes explicit consent from you for us to process your data for this purpose.
All comments must be received by 5:00pm on Thursday 24th March 2022