The 3-hour workshop will be led by Huddersfield Choral Society’s Director, Gregory Batsleer.
- Throughout the afternoon singers will spend time getting underneath the skin of the well-known and frequently performed Mozart Requiem.
- The session will feature input from our Vocal Coach, Joyce Tindsley.
- She will lead the warm-up at the beginning of the session and provide some useful tips and advice on vocal technique.
- We are also thrilled to welcome the internationally renowned baritone, Roderick Williams to talk to us about his illustrious career.
- This online workshop promises to be a fruitful afternoon of choral adventure from the comfort of your own homes.
- Places are limited, so grab a ticket now!
For more details and tickets, please visit: Eventbrite – Huddersfield Choral Society Workshop