Active Calderdale has been updated with two new sections with help and advice for individuals as well as sports and physical activity providers.
This covers latest government advice about staying safe, and links and advice:
- For people who want gentle exercises,
- For people with a disability or long term health conditions,
- For people wanting more challenging activities,
- For families – check out GoNoodle for some truly alternative songs and dances!
- And ideas from other trusted sources.
This will be useful for anyone involved in providing physical activity through clubs and voluntary and community organisations. I have already sent it out but please share with your contacts too.
Please share what you’re doing to stay active using the hashtag #ActiveCdale #StayinWorkOut, it’s really inspiring.
If you have any ideas of how we can help integrate being active through your work please get in touch, we’d love to help.