As the Festive Season gets underway, why not visit your local market and support your local traders.
Special Events this season include:
- Halifax Borough Market Music and many more Christmas events in the Albany Arcade and around the clock throughout December
- Saturday 20th Nov & Sun 1st Dec, Hebden Bridge, 50 stalls full of locally produced food and crafts in the heart of beautiful Hebden Bridge. The perfect place to find Christmas gifts and artisan foods
- Saturday 7th Dec Ripponden Festival Christmas Market St. Bart’s Church and The Old Bridge Inn. Over 45 stalls of food, drinks, gifts for all, including the cherished fur babies, Brass band, school choir, live music and an amazing finale
- Sunday 8 December, Sowerby Bridge Totally Locally Market. Come along and discover the joy of buying locally. There will be a wide range of stalls selling food, drink, crafts and more all sourced from local producers and makers
- Saturday 30th November Todmorden Town Switch On and Market. Come and visit over 62 stalls full of locally produced food and crafts. 10am-3pm Children’s rides, free Christmas workshops making advent calendars, tree decorations and letter to Santa, 11am-4pm Santa’s Grotto, Brass band throughout the day