Then this is how you could do it . . .
Bilingual Classroom Teaching Assistant (Arabic speaking)
£10.00 per hour (Term Time Only)
Fixed term contract until June 2020, 8 hours per week
Halifax Opportunities Trust is seeking to recruit an Arabic speaking (preferably Syrian Arabic) Classroom Teaching Assistant to support ESOL Tutors deliver ESOL/Citizenship programmes. The successful candidate will help to deliver a series of accredited & non-accredited ESOL/Citizenship programmes in community based settings (ranging from Pre Entry to Entry Level 3).
To be suitable for the role you must:
- Have previous classroom experience
- Enjoy working with adult learners from a wide range of backgrounds, be culturally aware and possess excellent people skills.
- Be able to translate Syrian Arabic
- Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Be enthusiastic & ambitious in supporting adults in learning
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safer recruitment policies and practices. This includes appropriate DBS (disclosure & barring) checks for all, ensuring references are taken up and adequate training on safeguarding adults.
Closing date for applications is Friday 13th September 2019 @ 5:00pm
Interviews are to be held on Friday 20th September 2019
For further information please contact Surraya Bibi on 01422 347392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit our website on www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack