Looking for the chance to coordinate & deliver ESOL integration and inclusion programmes across Calderdale and Kirklees?
Then this is how you could do it . . .
Assistant Inclusion & Integration Manager
28 hours per week (18 hours Project management & 10 hours ESOL teaching)
Salary £25,000 per annum (FTE)
Fixed term contract to 30th June 2020
Due to increased demand for ESOL & Citizenship provision, we have an exciting opportunity within the Halifax Opportunities Trust’s highly successful ESOL & integration Team.
The Trust is recognised as a lead organisation for successful delivery of ESOL/Citizenship programmes and welcomes applicants who can positively contribute to the overall ethos of the Trust and continued success of ESOL/Integration delivery.
You will need:
- To effectively use marketing & promotional strategies to engage potential ESOL learners
- Experience of leading a team of tutors to meet a wide range of targets and outcomes
- Experience of using diagnostic assessment tools & and delivery of appropriate & stimulating ESOL/Citizenship teaching
- A teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent with ESOL Subject Specialism at Level 5
- Knowledge and understanding of the needs of diverse multi-cultural communities
- Strong organisational skills, including planning, prioritising, report writing & record keeping
- A full driving licence and use of a car for work purposes
We offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training.
This post is subject to satisfactory references from the last 3 years of employment and an appropriate DBS check.
Closing date for applications is 2nd September 2019 at 5pm
Interviews to be held on Thursday 5th September 2019
For further information please contact Surraya Bibi on 01422 347392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit our website on www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack.