The Prince’s Trust and The Launch Group are offering a FREE two week training course in Customer Service in Leeds with a taster day being held on Tuesday 26 January 2016 and the programme running full time from Monday 1 to Friday 12 February 2016.
If you are 16-25, live in or around Leeds, are unemployed and interested in getting a job in customer service, then join a free training programme where you can:
- Gain an insight into the world of Customer Service within a food travel setting.
- Identify your own skills and qualities to work in Customer Service including developing a CV, successful job applications and improving your interview skills.
- Have a guaranteed interview with SSP Food Travel Experts.
- Receive up to six months support from The Prince’s Trust after the course
- All of this completely FREE with your travel expenses and lunch provided
To register your interest, make a referral or for more information contact Lillian Bergman on 07436 582316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note – If you are referring a young person with any current or previous offences, it is mandatory that the Electronic Referral Form is completed (preferably by their Offending Manager) and returned to The Launch Group via email.
It’s also important to note that a criminal record will not necessarily prevent a young person from taking part.