EXERCISE: Vote for community project
Calderdale Community Coaching Trust are trying to obtain funding to run a programme where Calderdale’s over 50 year old residents are encouraged to re-engage with sport or educate them to get involved in a healthier and more active lifestyle through activities such as walking clubs, walking football, walking rugby and walking basketball/netball.
Please follow the link and vote for their Walking with the Fax project. They need votes to receive funding from the Aviva Fund. Please register and vote and please share.
The latest edition includes:
- Partnership projects
- News on Locala
- Neighbourhood Friends
- Nearly Neighbours
- Jo Cox Commission on loneliness
- Will making month
- Trusted traders directory
- New Street Group
Your fortnightly Friday Factsheet…Halifax Central Friday Factsheet 8 July 2016
Covering the wards of Park, Town, Skircoat and Sowerby Bridge.
In this edition find information on:
- A jam packed “What’s On” section
- Free Summer Football League information
- Childcare Survey for extra 15 hours funding
- One Stop Community funding for local groups
We hope you find the factsheet useful, if you would like to include anything please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday noon.
Out Now the July edition of the Age UK C&K Newsletter, featuring information on:
- Dementia Support & Dementia Action Alliance
- The Herbert Protocol
- Eat Well, Live Well Service
- Pledge to end loneliness Campaign
- Plus lots more