WELLBEING TEAM MANAGER
Hours: 18.5 per week
Salary: £30,984- £32,798 pro rata plus 5% pension (SO2 SCP 26-28)
Contract:2-year fixed term contract
Based in: Calderdale
About the role
In the role you will be required to: –
- Supervise/line manage the operational work of the Calderdale Wellbeing Team.
- Oversee the development of the volunteer offer in Calderdale.
- Oversee and manage the counselling team.
- Familiarise yourself with the wider operational work and approaches on the Calderdale site.
- Have strong safeguarding knowledge and skills.
WomenCentre is an organisation that promotes safeguarding practice across all our service delivery and staff and volunteers.
Application deadline: Monday 6th February 2023 9am
Short listing: Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th February 2023
Interviews to be held in person on Friday 11th 2023 (N.B. this date cannot be changed)
For an informal discussion please contact email@example.com
leaving a contact number.
For more information about WomenCentre, the above post or to download an application pack please visit our website: www.womencentre.org.uk
All applications to be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is open to women only – Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1 applies
Company number: 06084795 Charity number: 1118366
One thought on “Women Centre Employment Vacancy”
Pingback: Park and Warley Weekly Digest 20.1.2023 | Halifax Central Initiative
Comments are closed.