St Augustine’s Centre is looking for a Specialist Mental Health Worker, 15 hours per week
Are you looking for a new challenge that will allow you to make a tangible difference in people’s lives? Experienced in working with statutory and voluntary mental health providers? Compassionate about those fleeing war and persecution? IT literate and adept at utilising data to capture impact? Read on…
Thanks to key funding from Healthy Minds and the Lloyds Bank Signature Projects, we now have an exciting opportunity to employ a qualified, specialist mental health worker for two years, with a view to extending the role if it makes a difference to our community and subject to further funding.
This is a chance to work with a fantastic staff team and a wider community of people. We will provide on-the-job support, additional external training as required and free hot lunches!
You’ll be line managed by Laurence, our Senior Caseworker for Health.
Key information about the job
- 2- year fixed term contract.
- 15 hours / 2 days a week to start in February/March ’23. Hours can be worked flexibly over 2 or 3 days by negotiation.
- £15 per hour which is equivalent to an annual salary of £29,250 (£11,700 in real terms)
- The equivalent of 7 weeks’ holiday per annum (including bank holidays), i.e. 14 days a year pro rata.
- 3-month probationary period.
- Clinical supervision.
How to apply:
Please write us a letter of application, setting out on no more than 3 sides of A4 the following:
- Why you want to work with the St Augustine’s team
- What you bring to the role
- How your experience, knowledge and skills fit the role and person specification
- Two referees
Submit your letter, along with your CV, to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm, Tuesday 10th January ‘23.
You will be notified if you have been shortlisted for an interview by 5 pm, Friday 13th January ‘23.
Interviews will take place in person on Thursday 19th January ‘23.
If you have any questions please contact Laurence Larroche, Senior Caseworker (Health) 07756 262024 or by email email@example.com