Come and work for Halifax Opportunities Trust and benefit from:
• Accredited Living Wage Foundation Employer
• 30 days Annual leave plus Bank Holidays per year
• Full time contract only 37.5 hrs per week, Monday – Friday
• In house training and support with professional qualifications
• Mindful employer, a national initiative supporting employees to take a positive approach towards mental health at work
• Full sick pay after a qualifying period
Looking for the chance to support ESOL/Citizenship teaching & learning within Calderdale?
Then this is how you could do it . . .
Bilingual Classroom Teaching Assistant (Arabic speaking)
£10.00 per hour (Term Time Only)
Fixed term contract until June 2023
8 hours per week
Halifax Opportunities Trust is seeking to recruit an Arabic speaking Classroom Teaching Assistant to support ESOL Tutors deliver ESOL/Citizenship programmes. The successful candidate will help to deliver a series of accredited & non-accredited ESOL/Citizenship programmes in community based settings (ranging from Pre Entry to Entry Level 3).
To be suitable for the role you must:
• Have previous classroom experience
• Enjoy working with adult learners from a wide range of backgrounds, be culturally aware and possess excellent people skills.
• Be able to translate Arabic
• Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Be enthusiastic & ambitious in supporting adults in learning
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safer recruitment policies and practices. This includes appropriate DBS (disclosure & barring) checks for all, ensuring references are taken up and adequate training on safeguarding adults.
Closing date for applications is Friday 25th November 2022 @ 5:00pm Interviews are to be held on Friday 29th November 2022
For further information please contact Surraya Bibi on 01422 347392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit our website on http://www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is an accredited organisation of the Living Wage Foundation