Come join Halifax Opportunities Trust and achieve an Early Years qualification and a career in the Childcare Sector through a work-based apprenticeship, working with children from 0-5 years.
You may have no previous experience and are at the beginning of your career or already hold a level 2 childcare qualification and wish to progress your career pathway through to being Early Years Teacher status.
Apprentice Early Years Practitioners
Positions available across Central and Upper Halifax
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Salary £180.38 per week (for the first 12 months)
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a rewarding Early Years career within the child care sector, following a nationally recognised qualification. You will spend around 80% of your time working and interacting directly with children, in an Early Years setting, on a day to day basis. You will support the provision of a stimulating and effective Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum, which will enhance children’s emotional, social, physical and intellectual development.
• 16 years or over
• Hardworking & an excellent team member
• Have a desire to learn and be dedicated to support children to achieve the best start in life
• No previous experience required
• Work-based training – earn as you learn
• Opportunity to study for nationally recognised qualifications
• Build your career in a rewarding and supportive workplace
• Unlock career progression through regular training and reviews
• Accredited Living Wage Foundation Employer
• 30 days Annual leave plus Bank Holidays per year
• Mindful employer, a national initiative supporting employees to take a positive approach towards mental health at work
• Full sick pay after a qualifying period
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Closing date for applications is Friday 29th July 2022
Interviews to be held Wednesday 17th August 2022
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Andrea Briggs on 01422
342552 or Julie Ratcliffe on 01706 399970 and visit our website on www.regen.org.uk for further details
To apply, please send your CV via email to email@example.com