JOB VACANCY: HEAD OF SUPPORT (SABBATICAL COVER)
St Augustine’s Centre is looking for a Head of Support (Sabbatical Cover), 30 hours per week
Are you looking for a short-term, exciting challenge working with a great team? Read on…
After twelve years with us, our Head of Support and Immigration, Becky Hellewell, is taking a well-earned 6-month sabbatical break from September this year.
We are looking for someone to take on the leadership of the Support side of our work (not Immigration) for a 7-month period until the end of February 2023, to include a month shadowing Becky.
This is a chance to work with a fantastic staff team and wider community of people. We will provide on the job support, additional external training as required and free hot lunches! You’ll be line managed by Sara, our Director, and be part of the senior leadership team.
Key information about the job
- 7 month fixed term contract.
- £15.50 per hour which is equivalent to a full-time salary of £30,304 / £24,243 for the 4 day a week role over a year.
- 30 hours a week to start in late July/early August ’22 to include at least 4 weeks shadowing Becky and getting to know the team.
- 7 weeks holiday per annum (including bank holidays).
How to apply:
Please write us a letter of application, setting out on no more than 3 sides of A4 the following:
1) why you want to work with the St Augustine’s team
2) what you bring to the role
3) how your experience, knowledge and skills fit the role and person specification
4) two referees
Submit your letter, along with your CV to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 17th June ‘22.
You will be notified if you have been shortlisted for an interview by 5pm Monday 20th June.
Interviews will take place in person on Thursday 30th June.
If you can, before the interview, we recommend you attend our Open Day on Thursday 23rd June (11am – 2pm) during Refugee Week; it’ll give you a good sense of what we do.
If you have any questions please contact Sara Robinson, Director email@example.com