Come and work for Halifax Opportunities Trust and benefit from:
• Accredited Living Wage Foundation Employer
• 30 days Annual leave plus Bank Holidays per year
• Full time contract only 37.5 hrs per week, Monday – Friday
• In house training and support with professional qualifications
• Mindful employer, a national initiative supporting employees to take a positive approach towards mental health at work
• Full sick pay after a qualifying period
20 hours per week
£19,356.98 per annum (£10,323.72 actual per annum)
Based at Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre
We are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, to act as a central reception point for staff, tenants and visitors to the Hanson Lane Enterprise Centre.
You will carry out reception duties including welcoming visitors, answering telephone enquiries and performing general administration work for the Business Services Manager and other Trust staff.
You will need:
➢ Some experience of using computerised information systems, including MS Office
➢ Ability to work as a member of a team in a multi-cultural environment
➢ A non-judgemental, respectful, patient and sensitive approach to all visitors
➢ Ability to communicate clearly, both on the phone and face to face
➢ GCSE or equivalent standard in Maths and English at Grade C or above
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safer recruitment policies and practices. This includes appropriate DBS (disclosure & barring) checks for all, ensuring references are taken up and adequate training on safeguarding adults.
Closing date for applications is Monday 23rd May 2022 @ 5pm
To apply, please visit our website on www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack
Please note that we do not accept CVs as a form of application.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is an accredited organisation of the Living Wage Foundation