After popular demand, a live, in person meeting is organised where there can be a discussion of the values and progression of Healthy Minds.
To book a place please email Thom: email@example.com and let us know if you have any dietary requirements or allergies.
Healthy Minds ‘Values, Identity & Future’ Community Event
Monday 21 March – 4.30 – 7pm
Calderdale Industrial Museum, Halifax
We want to establish a set of Healthy Minds Core Values, which everybody involved in our organisation feels makes us who we are. These are the principles we want to set out to strive towards and live by in all the work that we do as we grow and develop our charity.
Continuing from our previous online workshop, this is an opportunity for those who haven’t yet been involved to share their insights on our proposed values, as well as develop ideas which came out of the previous online event.
This event will include:
- A range of ways you can share your thoughts (verbal, written, visual etc)
- Small table discussions to develop work done in the previous workshop – we know that ‘Transforming’ didn’t resonate with many of you, are there better ways of describing some of the ideas underneath this word?
- Refreshment break – drinks, nibbles and cake (let us know if you have any dietary requirements!)
- Interactive displays exploring some of our more established values – to capture your perspectives in a variety of forms including: craft, colouring, writing, voting, anonymous suggestion box.
- A chance to meet others involved in our organisation and connect with different aspects of our work.
- An opportunity to feedback on these engagement events – do you feel you have been genuinely involved?
- Takeaway goodie bags! (who doesn’t love a party bag?)
*If you are travelling from the Upper Calder Valley – a minibus can be arranged if there are enough numbers, Sam will be coordinating this – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to seeing you on the 21st!