We are seeking someone with enthusiasm, strong values, and a passion for empowering others.
As part of a neighbourhood-based team, the EHWB workers will be recruited from their local area and bring their knowledge and links within the community to the role. We require workers who live in following localities to apply. Part time hours and flexible working will be considered.
- North Halifax (Mixenden / Ovenden / Illingworth)
- Calder & Ryburn (Elland / Sowerby Bridge / Ripponden)
- Upper Valley (Todmorden /Hebden Bridge)
- Lower Valley (Brighouse / Rastrick)
Community Emotional Health & Wellbeing Workers are vital new roles created as part of
Calderdale’s ambition to change how mental health services work across the borough.
Ideal candidates will:
- Be passionate about reducing isolation and barriers to accessing health and
wellbeing services in your local community
- Enjoy being part of a team and making improvements in your local community
- Can build supportive and trusting relationships with people of all ages and
- Have a person-centred approach to working with people to support them in
accessing what they need
For more details please contact:
email@example.com or call 01422 345154
Closing date for applications: 14 February
Interviews w/c 28 February
Part time hours and flexible working will be considered.
If you would like support with completing the application form, please contact Lisa Connelly from Halifax Opportunities Trust Employment Team – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 07891831740