Download the leaflet here
Northpoint Wellbeing have a number of vacancies in the innovative Calderdale Mental Health Support Team, which works in education settings to provide mental health interventions to children, young people and parents/carers. We also support staff in schools and colleges to build the skills and confidence needed to identify and meet the emotional health needs of their students.
Current vacancies include:
- Deputy Manager – Closing date for applications – Sunday 10th October.
- Data & Systems Lead – Closing date for applications – Sunday 10th October.
- Qualified Clinicians (at least 2 posts). Closing date for applications – Sunday 24th October
- Trainee Education Mental Health Practitioners (4 x paid full time training posts)– Closing date for applications – Sunday 31st October.
- Further vacancies will be posted in early October, including an administrative assistant post.
Details of all vacancies can also be found at www.northpoint.org.uk/careers/
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org once you have read the full job description & accompanying information
Children & young people have told us they want to be supported by staff who can identify with them, who have empathetic skills, who listen, and who involve them in decisions about their care. Young people also feel the mental health workforce should be representative of the population of Calderdale in terms of ethnicity, disability, sexuality, and lived experience (i.e. service users or member of a vulnerable group).