The Dragons of Wainhouse Tower – Dragon Days Out
Would you like to take a dragon out for the day during the summer holidays?
- The Dragons of Wainhouse Tower are at Central Library in Halifax.
- Raken and Kayda would love to visit somewhere in Calderdale that has a little bit of history.
- This could be anywhere from People’s Park in Halifax to Stoodley Pike above Todmorden.
- Could you help one of our dragons to fill in her diary?
- There is a prize for the best diary entry.
- You can take a dragon home for a sleepover and a day out.
- Suitable for children aged 5 and over.
- You will need the Calderdale Libraries card card number for your grown up in charge.
- If your grown up isn’t a library member yet, take them to your nearest Calderdale Library to join (please bring something with their name and address on it).
To book a place, please telephone, email or call in to Central Library and ask for Local Studies. Don’t forget to give us the Calderdale Libraries card number of the grown up in charge.
For more information about Local Studies, please see: Central Library and Archives