Looking for the chance to improve the lives of children and families in Calderdale?
Census Support Adviser x 4
Based at Hanson Lane Enterprise Centre
17.5 hpw – Salary £18,183.83 Living wage
Actual pro rata – £8,485.79
Temporary contract – commencing in March 2021 for a period of 9 weeks
Could you support members of the community to complete the Census Survey online?
We are recruiting four Census Support Advisors to provide one-to-one support via our community-based centre – Hanson Lane Enterprise Centre.
You will be responsible for greeting members of the public who come to our Centre, explaining the purpose of the Census and providing one to one support to fill out the Census questionnaire as needed. You will also complete a count of individuals using the service as well as log any incidents or complaints customers may have.
You will need:
- Experience of working with the general public and communicating appropriately in a range of styles.
- Excellent communication skills / interpersonal skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills, customer care skills and the ability to work collaboratively both internally and externally, with people at all levels.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritise.
- To maintain confidentiality
- To Adapt to changes in service delivery (where required)
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safer recruitment policies and practices.
This includes appropriate DBS (disclosure & barring) checks for all, ensuring references are taken up and adequate training on safeguarding adults.
To apply, please visit our website on www.regen.org.uk and download an application pack.