EU Settled Status Scheme

If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen and you wish to remain in the UK after 20 June 2021, then you must apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. If you need support to apply we can help.
You will need:

  • A Valid EU or EAA passport or an ID card (biometric) or UK issued biometric residence card
  • A mobile phone
  • An email address (this can be set up at the session)

For further information call 07857601530 and speak to
Janice Dawson or email
Appointments will be held at Unit 13, Hanson Lane Enterprise Centre, Hanson Lane, Halifax, HX1 5PG