This is a wonderful opportunity to join us in establishing a Valley of Sanctuary in Calderdale. You will be a valued member of a small but dedicated group of volunteers as we make this happen locally.
CONTRACT FIXED TERM TO MARCH 31ST 2021 – HOME-BASED
HOURS 8 HOURS PER WEEK
RATE OF PAY £9.50 PER HOUR
To provide administrative support to the VoS Interim Management Committee, including: managing the VoS email, maintaining the VoS mailing list, minuting committee meetings, setting up the membership database, communicating with members / supporters
To provide support to the Communications Volunteer(s), specifically identifying content for social media promotion and providing updates for the website
To update the VoS Action Plan for 2021 based on members’ commitments and to ensure it is up to date
To support the VoS Interim Management Committee with the inaugural AGM in 2021
To support the engagement of those seeking sanctuary so that they can become members or supporters of the VoS and are able to influence the development of the network
- Able to work on your own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Excellent administrative skills, including setting up databases, establishing mailing lists, prioritizing tasks and setting up electronic filing systems
- Understanding of compliance with Data Protection legislation and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of Facebook and Twitter and how to maintain an active presence.
- Able to start immediately
- Available on Fridays 1 – 2 pm for committee meeting / supervision
Please send one side of A4 ( maximum) setting out how you meet the Essential Requirements to