Women Making Changes Project Worker(s)
Fixed term contract until June 20th 2021
37hrs per week or part-time 18.5hrs (pro rata)
SCALE 18 – 22 (£24,313 to 26,317)
We are recruiting one full-time worker or two part-time and are interested in receiving applications for this post for people with the right skills and experience and can be flexible on hours. The post is funded by The Big Lottery through their “Help Through Crisis” grant.
As part of the Women Making Changes team you will be expected to have knowledge of a range of issues that impact on women of all ages. They will include: Homelessness, Financial Hardship, Seeking Asylum, Dementia, Drug & Alcohol use/abuse, Domestic Abuse, Mental and Physical Health issues, Eating Disorders / Self Harming.
Personal and job related skills will include:-
- Experience in advocacy work and managing a complex caseload
- Experience of supporting people with multiple complex issues and working with competing demands
- Knowledge of the impact on women of children being removed/legal access
- Knowledge of entitlements to access all types of benefit and support for hearings both benefit and legal re custody, to assist with the completion of assessment forms
- The ability to speak community languages
- Experience of effective multiagency working
We are an organisation that promotes safeguarding practice across all our service delivery, staff and volunteer recruitment.
Closing Date: Thursday 12th November at 9.00am
Interviews: Tuesday 17th November (via Zoom)
For an informal discussion please contact Jo Jobling on 01422 386547(Tuesday and Thursday only) or 07949 439 890
Completed applications to be e-mailed directly to:- email@example.com
This post is open to women only – Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1 applies
Company number: 06084795 Charity number: 1118366