We are delighted to be able to advertise several vacancies within our Children’s Centres across North and East Halifax and the Lower Valley. Many of these opportunities have become available due to staff progression internally within the organisation.
North Halifax Partnership Sure Start Children’s Centres are excited to be recruiting for qualified and unqualified early years practitioners to work in our Children’s Centres in Calderdale. A variety of day/hours are currently available.
NHP Sure Start Children’s Centres have been in Calderdale since 2014 and now have a contract in place until March 2022. They are committed to supporting communities to provide high quality learning opportunities for children and parents/carers and they are invested in developing a strong passionate staff team that work with partners to ensure the best outcomes.
Early Years Practitioner Plus
This post is designed to attract qualified and experienced practitioners that are passionate about helping children develop to their full potential. This role will have a lead area for the candidate to develop within the centre and within the wider team, such as speech and language, SEN, safeguarding.
Early Years Practitioner
This post is designed to attract newly qualified and unqualified staff, staff returning to childcare following a break and staff wanting to get into this line of work. You will be working with children and their families to support them to develop and have the best start in life.
All the posts have an attractive annual leave package including a period of closure at Christmas, additional leave for 5 years’ service, attendance rewards and 2 training days a year. There are multiple training opportunities and internal career progression routes within the different departments of the organisation.
If you would like to come and see us in action please get in touch details are on our website: www.surestartchildrenscentresnhp.org.uk
Current Early Years Vacancies – For our Early Years posts we offer a rolling recruitment programme:
· Senior Early Years Practitioner – Kevin Pearce – 37 hours
· Senior Early Years Practitioner – Innovations – 24 hours
· Early Years Practitioner Plus – Innovations – 24 hours
· Early Years Practitioner Plus – Innovations – 37 hours TTO
· Early Years Practitioner Plus – Innovations – 37 hours
· Early Years Practitioner Plus – Ash Green – 19 hours
· Early Years Practitioner Plus – Kevin Pearce – 32 hours
· Early Years Practitioner – Ash Green – 37 hours
· Early Years Practitioner – Ash Green – SEND Support – 27.5 hours TTO Temp post
· Early Years Practitioner – Wellholme – SEND Support – 24 hours Temp post
Other Current Vacancies
· Active North Halifax Community Engagement Officer – 37 hours
· Communities Programme Manager – 37 hours
· Marketing + Communications Manager – 25 hours
· Staying Well Befriending Volunteer Coordinator – 18 hours
· Advanced Administrator – 37 hours – Innovations
Closing Date Wednesday 6th October 2021
For more information about the individual vacancies and how to apply please visit our website at: www.surestartchildrenscentresnhp.org.uk.
North Halifax Partnership LTD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to the nature of this post you will be required to undertake a DBS Check.