Something in the Air? is a Calderdale Libraries project, funded by the Wellcome Trust, Wolfson Foundation, and Carnegie UK Trust. It focuses on air quality and health in Sowerby Bridge.
Join us for our next event on Tuesday 18 May 2021 at 7pm. This will be a Zoom webinar with Professor Martie van Tongeren, of the University of Manchester
- What is the air quality like in our homes?
- Could it be affecting our health?
- How do we achieve clean air in the home?
- As COVID restrictions ease and we welcome people inside again, what do we need to be aware of?
- What is the most up to date research telling us about indoor air quality?
Professor van Tongeren will give us some answers – and there will be plenty of time for questions of your own too. And…be ready with your questions for this month’s expert!
Register, free of charge, on Eventbrite.
Borrowing monitors is just for residents of Sowerby Bridge but everyone is welcome to attend this event!
If you have any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org