Programme Co-ordinator (ESF)
Salary: £32,032 p/annum rising to £36,607 p/annum with length of service
Expires: Sunday 17 January 2021
Programme Co-ordinator (ESF)
£32,032 p/annum rising to £36,607 p/annum with length of service
Temporary – 3 years
Halifax | Home Working
With the current situation, we are looking for someone who can work from home as well as in the office.
Newground Together is a social enterprise and a member of Together Housing Group, with the aim of empowering people to create sustainable communities that are connected, resilient, healthy and prosperous to achieve our ambition; better lives and opportunities for our communities.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Employment & Skills team in Yorkshire, based in Halifax, Calderdale as a Programme Co-ordinator to provide effective leadership and programme management of a new ESF Inclusive Growth Action Research Programme.
Led by Newground, the programme is a partnership of public and third sector organisations, that will deliver employment support for residents in Calderdale. In this role you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining all the processes, procedures and reporting for the project and will work closely with all partners, DWP and wider stakeholder organisations in Calderdale.
Candidates will have senior level relationships with our partners and the funders and will need to be pro-active and confident in their communication style. A fantastic attention to detail as well as a pragmatic and proactive approach to problem solving are also essential requirements of the role.
In addition, you will also require the following key skills, knowledge & experience;
- A successful track record in programme management and delivery of employability programmes for unemployed and hard to reach groups.
- Contract and budget management, including experience of managing contracts funded through the European Social Fund (or similar structural investment funds).
- Operationalising new initiatives, and establishing and driving forward new structures, policies and processes.
- Establishing effective working links with internal and external agencies including development and management of delivery partners, partnership boards and funding providers.
- Managing and motivating staff, and promoting a culture that meets the needs of funding bodies, service participants and staff.
As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds to join the team, and we offer great flexibility and benefits to support you throughout your career with us, including:
· Up to 32 days holiday, with the option to buy or sell extra days
· Excellent pension scheme
· Company sponsored cashback health plan
· A range of voluntary tax efficient benefits including Cycle to Work, TechScheme and preventative health screenings
· Access to thousands of retail and leisure discounts
· Access to a range of financial wellbeing products including low interest loans, savings and financial education
· A wide range of personal and professional development opportunities
The closing date for applications is 17th January with interviews being held digitally on 25th January.
If you’re interested in the role and would like to know more then please contact Nic McGrath, Community Programmes Director at Newground for an informal chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit this page to apply now or alternatively email your CV & a covering Letter to email@example.com . Please ensure you download a copy of the Job Description & ensure your CV matches the requirements of the role.
This post is funded through the England 2014 to 2020 European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) Growth.
Together Housing is dedicated to ensuring that the principles and duties of safeguarding both adults and children are holistically, consistently and conscientiously applied with the wellbeing of all in mind.
Together Housing Group is an Investor in People organisation
Together Housing particularly encourage applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented.