Calderdale has been recognised as an area of concern with regards to Covid-19, particularly due to its proximity to Covid-19 hotspots.
We are all encouraged to be more cautious about our habits and behaviour in public. Please bear in mind the following guidelines :
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds
- Maintain a 2m distance where possible
- Wear a face covering
- Don’t exchange visits with other households
- Avoid crowded spaces, especially indoors.
- Keep yourself informed
- Isolate if you have symptoms
If you suspect you have Coronavirus, get tested.
Click the below image to download the latest Coronavirus instructions poster.